IBM Cognos 8 BI Metrics Manager: Design Scorecards (V8.4) SPVC
This intermediate course is intended for Developers.
Students should have
- Knowledge of Performance Management (PM) concepts
- Knowledge of scorecarding methodologies and applications
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system
- Experience using a Web browser
- Basic knowledge of Cognos 8 BI and Cognos Connection
This is the self paced training version of IBM Cognos 8 BI Metrics Manager: Design Scorecards (V8.4) classroom course. IBM Cognos 8 BI Metrics Manager: Design Scorecards (V8.4) is a three-day, self paced course in which students will learn how to plan, create, set up, and maintain scorecard applications using Cognos Metric Studio. They will load data from supported data sources using Cognos Metric Designer, as well as using alternative data loading methods such as flat files and SQL scripts. Students will also learn how to secure objects within the scorecard application, as well as the application itself.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)