NetApp self-paced Labs
Utilize your NetApp Training Units (NTUs) to access our
new exercise based NetApp self-paced Labs!
With Fast Lane´s new and innovative initiative we can offer you the opportunity to redeem your NTUs with our exclusive exercised based NetApp self-paced Labs!
Get to grips with our NetApp exercise labs in our leading edge lab environment covering NetApp storage and data center technologies. You can tailor your lab experience to your individual needs, you can also repeat exercises, you have complete control to maximize your NetApp Learning Lab experience.
2 hours access to our labs will only cost you 2 NTUs, just follow the easy step by step process below ("How it works") to get confirmation today! In addition to the 2-hour access you will also receive 30 minutes configuration compensation per lab booking!
Available excercise based NetApp self-paced Labs:
- Accelerated NCDA Power Workshop Data ONTAP 8.2.1 7-Mode (L-ANCDABC87)
- Administration of OnCommand Management Solutions for Clustered Data ONTAP (L-AOCMCDOT)
- Basic NetApp Configuration and Administration (L-BNCA)
- Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 Administration (L-D8CADM)
- Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administration (L-D7ADM)
- Data ONTAP NFS Administration (L-NFS)
- Data ONTAP SMB (CIFS) Administration (L-CIFS)
- Implementing Microsoft Hyper-V on Data ONTAP (L-IMPMSHV)
- NetApp Data Protection Administration (L-DATAPROT)
- Implementing VMware vSphere on Data ONTAP (L-IMPVMVS)
- NetApp OnCommand Unified Manager Administration (L-OCADM)
- NetApp Portfolio: Exploring SAN Architectures and Configurations (L-SANARCH)
- Performance Analysis on Clustered Data ONTAP (L-PERFCDOT)
- SnapProtect Solution Administration (L-SPSA)
High-end Labs for NetApp Products and Solutions Video:
How it works
- Select the desired lab on the left.
- Find the reservation button on the lab detail page (right sidebar):
- Fill out the request form including NetApp Support ID and NetApp Training Unit S.O. or P.O.
- As soon as NTUs have been validated and lab is reserved you will receive a reservation confirmation and lab access details.
Please contact us for any questions about our NetApp Learning Labs.
General Terms & Conditions
All Self-paced Labs:
Timeslot is 2 hours for 2 NetApp Training Units.
Each Student gets additional 30 minutes configuration compensation.
Self-paced lab time starts not until the first exercise is configured and the student logged in for the first time.
Each Self-paced lab starts with an initial lab configuration.
Student/Pod Ratio is 1:1.
All Self-paced Labs are exercise based.
Self-paced labs / Voucher can be reserved online.
Each Self-paced lab can be reserved and includes all preconfigured exercises.
Reservation and Training Unit / Support ID checking will be processed no later than the next business day (UTC+1).
Reservation depends on capacity (first come first serve).
Fast Lane reserve the right to cancel the event, keep the session as scheduled or rescheduled to a later date.
NetApp Self-paced labs can be paid via NetApp Training Units.
If Training Units are redeemed and confirmed it is not possible to cancel the self-paced lab request.
You can reschedule (max. three times) your timeslot one business day prior event start (UTC+1).
Self-paced lab access is valid for a maximum of 12 months.
Lab access will be sent to the E-Mail address/-es stated in the web form.
Lab access will be sent out one hour before self-paced lab start time.
Lab access via http://rlclient.com
Once a self-paced lab reservation is confirmed we strongly recommend to test the lab access in advance. Please install the Fast Lane Remote Labs Client (RLC, http://rlclient.com) and run the integrated connection test. Further help and system requirements can be found under http://help.rlclient.com
Support only for lab and device access, no support for configuration issues.
Our support personnel are in the office 24h from Monday through Friday.
From Saturday through Sunday 24h only on-call service is available (UTC+1).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or dial + 49 (0)40 25334618.
Fast Lane T&C apply: Terms & Conditions