JBoss Application Administration II
Who should attend
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
- Learn about clustering, performance tuning, and securing enterprise application platform instances, as well as troubleshooting and applying fixes. This course is the follow-on course forRed Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
- At least 2 years of experience as a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform administrator JBoss Certified Application Administrators (EAP 6).
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) (highly recommended).
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) Enterprise Application Platform 6 status is recommended but not required; students should at least be able to accomplish the tasks associated with the JBCAA EAP 6 exam (EX248).
- Install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and optional components
- Learn about clustering with an emphasis on tuning
- Deploy to production and cloud environments
- Script with CLI
- Monitor and manage resources for Enterprise Application Platform
- Manage, cluster, and tune a HornetQ messaging system
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces
In this hands-on, lab-intensive course, you will learn about and perform the following duties:
- Given the proper installation media, perform Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform 6 installations that are repeatable, upgradeable, and silent.
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
- Stellen Sie eine Anwendung in verschiedenen Produktionsumgebungen bereit.
- Script various configuration and management scenarios using command line interface (CLI).
- Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss Enterprise Application PlatformSetzen Sie verschiedene Tools ein, um Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform zu überwachen und zu verwalten.
- Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces.
Overview of JBoss Operations Network
- Learn the functionality of JBoss Operations Network and its use cases. Also learn how to install a JBoss Operations Network server, an agent, and agent plug-ins.
- Learn how to use JBoss Operations Network to monitor managed resources, including defining alerts, baselines, and notifications.
Price (excl. tax)
2,584.- €BUY NOW