JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.x ; Training-on-Demand
Who should attend
- Creating User Defined Codes
- Adding Data Items
- Creating Tables
- Working with Object Management Workbench
- Creating Business Views
- Creating Event Rules
- Attaching Processing Options
- Creating Task Views and Tasks
This class teaches the fundamentals of Application Development tools. In this five day class, you will learn how to create different types of forms, add controls and event rule logic to the form.
- Describe the development tools.
- Identify the application development foundation.
- Use the application development tools.
- Use additional developmental tools.
- Create business views, tasks views and tasks.
- Describe next numbers.
- Enable media object functionality.
Debugging Strategies & Modification Rules
You will also learn how to use data dictionary, table design aid and business view design aid. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop an understanding of broserER functionality, debugging strategy, cross reference functionality and modification rules.
Master Additional Tasks
This course will also teach you how to create user defined codes, next number tables, business views, forms and event rules. Furthermore, you'll explore adding data items and creating tables, while attaching processing options and adding new media object selections.
- Describing the Application Development Methodology
- Describing EnterpriseOne Application Development Process
- Describing How to Access Resources for Application Development
Identifying the Development Foundation
- Identifying Development Components
- Defining Development Acronyms
- Describing the Development Cycle
- Describing Object Storage
- Defining Object Naming Conventions
- Describing How to View Applications
Describing the Change Management System
- Describing Object Management Workbench
- Describing Object Management Configuration
Creating User Defined Codes and Next Numbers
- Describing User Defined Codes
- Describing Next Numbers
Creating and Modifying Data Items
- Describing the Data Dictionary
- Creating and Modifying Data Items
Creating Custom Tables
- Describing the EnterpriseOne Database
- Describing the Table Design Aid
- Using Table Design Aid
- Viewing Table Data
Creating Business Views
- Describing Business Views
- Describing Business View Design Aid
- Defining Business View Joins
- Describing the Text Search Feature
Describing Form Design Aid
- Identifying Form Design Aid Companion Features
- Describing the Pure Internet Architecture
- Identifying Form Types
- Describing the Form Design Aid Interface
Creating Custom Applications
- Creating Forms
- Identifying Form Controls
Creating Event Rules
- Describing Runtime Processing
- Creating Event Rules
- Inserting Radio Button Controls
- Creating Processing Options
Enabling Media Object Functionality
- Describing Media Objects
- Enabling Media Object Functionality in Applications
- Describing Media Object Queues
Adding Applications to the EnterpriseOne Menu
- Describing Solution Explorer
- Setting Up Task Views and Tasks
- Describing EnterpriseOne Menu
- Describing BrowsER Functionality
- Describing Debugging Strategies
- Describing Logs
Describing the Cross Reference Facility
- Describing the Cross Reference Facility
- Building the Cross Reference Facility
Describing Modification Rules
- Describing Modless Modification
- Defining Modification Rules
Price (excl. tax)
4,025.- €BUY NOW