Implementing Endeca Commerce Core Technologies Rel 3.1; Training-on-Demand
Who should attend
- Familiarity with search and navigation concepts
- Windows OS experience
- Configure Properties and Dimensions in an Endeca Solution
- Configure Guided Navigation with the various dimension types
- Configure and enhance search through features such as search interfaces and relevancy ranking
- Load data from text extracts, XML, databases (via JDBC), and CAS
- Manipulate data in the pipeline
- Use Product Catalog Integration to integrate with other systems
This Implementing Oracle Endeca Commerce Core Technologies 3.1 training is ideal for developers and architects. Learn the fundamental knowledge of Endeca Guided Search and the tasks involved in extending and customizing the core functionality.
- Understand the components of an Oracle Endeca Commerce solution.
- Configure Properties and dimensions.
- Manipulate data in the pipeline.
- Configure guided navigation with various dimension types.
- Configure and enhance search through features like search interfaces and relevancy ranking.
- Load data from text extracts, XML, databases (via JDBC) and CAS.
- Understand the technical architecture and how to load data into the MDEX engine.
- Execute the basics of project development, data design, properties and dimensions.
Oracle Endeca Technical Basics
- Introduction to Endeca
- Project Basics with Endeca
Basic Data Design
- Introduction to Data Design
- Creating and Mapping Properties
- Creating and Mapping Dimensions
- Manual Dimension Values
- Dimension Value Configuration
- Optimizing Navigation
- Introduction to Search
- Enhancing Search
- Relevance Ranking
Loading and Manipulating Data
- Loading and Joining Data
- Manipulating Data
- Introduction to the Content Acquisition System
- Running CAS Crawls
- Creating CAS Manipulators
Product Catalog Integration
- Product Catalog Integration Features
- Oracle ATG-Enndeca Integration Process Overview
- Loading Product Catalog Data
Price (excl. tax)
2,415.- €BUY NOW