Fusion Applications: CRM Implementation; Training-on-Demand
Who should attend
- Navigate the application and manipulate data
- Manage users and CRM resources
- Perform a basic file-based import
- Configure common components
- Configure territory management
- Configure assignments
- Configure lead management
- Configure opportunity management
- Configure forecasting
The course covers mandatory tasks that need to be performed once the system has been installed and provisioned for your use (with a focus on cloud deployments). It also explores some common administration and configuration tasks.
- Set up territory management.
- Navigate the application and manipulate data.
- Perform a basic file-based import.
- Set up opportunity management.
- Set up customers.
Benefits to You:
Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of Fusion CRM. Better understand the foundation and configuration options of Fusion CRM so that you can make improved decisions during your implementation. Optimize the set up of territories and assure proper assignments for your organization so that sales agents can pursue the right leads and opportunities.
The course covers foundational topics to help you develop a base level understanding of Oracle Fusion CRM. Expert Oracle instructors will help you explore how to set up various areas of the product.
This class is not focused on end-user tasks, features or functions.
- Oracle Fusion CRM overview
- User interface overview
- Functional Setup Manager (FSM) overview
- Profile options and lookups
- Security, resources, and visibility overview
- File-Based import overview
- CRM Parties: customers, consumers, sales accounts, and prospects
- Common Components: appointments, interactions, notes, tasks, and task templates
- Territory dimensions
- Territory jobs and synchronization
- Territory proposals
- Territory-based assignment (TBA)
- Rule-based assignment (RBA)
- Scoring, ranking, qualifying, assigning, and converting
- Qualification and assessments
- Opportunity sales methods and stages
- Sales coach
- Opportunity revenue items, sales credits, and close behavior
- Criteria, periods, and history
- Adjustments and overrides
- Assessments and assessment templates
- Sales Catalog
- Oracle Composers overview
- Extensibility overview
- Personalization overview
- Analytics and reporting overview
- Oracle Fusion CRM for Microsoft Outlook overview
- Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales overview
Price (excl. tax)
3,150.- €BUY NOW