Oracle Real-World Performance; Train-on-Demand
Who should attend
- Data Warehouse-Administrator
- Data Warehouse-Analytiker
- Technischer Berater
Experience in basic database design and administration
This seminar provides a day of real-world database performance with Tom Kyte, author of the ever-popular AskTom Blog, Andrew Holdsworth, head of Oracle’s Real-World Performance Team, and Graham Wood, renowned Oracle Database performance architect.
These experts debate, discuss and delineate the best practices for:
- Designing hardware architectures.
- Deploying Oracle databases.
- Developing applications that deliver the fastest possible performance for your business.
IOUG World Tour for Oracle Real-World Performance
This event was recorded in Redwood Shores, as part of the IOUG world tour for Oracle Real-World Performance. This Training On Demand offering lets you experience the complete day's presentation from one of these limited events.
Investigating Performance Problems
- Data Warehouses and Common Mythology
- Is Data Loading the Problem?
- Data Warehouse Death Spiral
- Indexes and Common Mythology
- The Retail Demonstration
- Data Loading Challenges
- Gathering Statistics
- SQL Monitor Report
- Incremental Statistics and the Synopses Concept
- Resource Management
OLTP and Performance Strategies
- Running Queries
- Concurrent Query Testing
- Core Principles and Connection Strategy
- Sessions and Cursors, SQL Injection
- Evolution of Performance on Oracle Exadata Systems
Price (excl. tax)
670.- €BUY NOW