JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor Rel 9.0 Self-Study Course
Who should attend
- Business analysts
- Forms developers
- Sales consultants
- End users
- Describe the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor integration and process flow
- Configure the Time and Labor system
- Set up rate derivation
- Enter timecards manually
- Enter one time overrides
- Construct automatic accounting instructions for Time and Labor
- Configure automatic time entry process
- Configure self-service time entry
- Use the Advanced Labor Management Workbench
- Post Time and Labor journal entries to the general ledger
- Describing the features of Time and Labor system and sources of information about JDE E1 Time and Labor.
- Setting up processing options for time entry and the time entry master business function.
- Describing the relationship between the Pay Rate Source field and the Employee Master Rate.
- Setting up union pay rates table, occupational pay rate table and shift differentials.
- Entering daily time entry, summarized time entry and timesheet time entry.
- Entering one time overrides.
- Describing Time and Labor AAIs.
- Describing HCM document types and HCM journal types.
- Setting up T2, T3, T4, and T5 AAIs.
- Setting up default journal types and journal summarization rules.
- Setting up batch time entry processing.
- Uploading and processing timecards.
- Setting up time entry self-service.
- Describing the integration between time entry self service and resource assignments.
- Entering and approving records using time entry self service.
- Setting up the Advanced Labor Management Workbench.
- Uploading timecards using ALM Workbench.
- Using component pay.
- Generating timecard journal entries.
- Evaluating the AAI setup by reviewing journal entries.
- Describing the journal entry post process.
- Completing the journal entry post process.
Price (excl. tax)
702.- €BUY NOW