RightNow Customer Service Administration; Training-on-Demand
Who should attend
- Technischer Berater
- Basic knowledge of how customer service management systems and processes operate will be helpful during this course.
- Understanding basic database terminology will help you grasp the concepts presented in this course.
- Describe site configuration
- Explore Support Communities
- Describe incident management
- Manage answers
- Create and implement workspaces
- Create and implement navigation sets
- Create custom fields and customizable menus
- Create profiles
- Create staff accounts
- Create rules
- Create standard text
- Create service variables
- Set up service level agreements
- Explore analytics
- Use Cloud Monitor
- Describe custom objects
The RightNow CX Customer Administration course RightNow provides an orientation on the powerful, flexible tools that you can use to customize your RightNow application based on your organization’s specific needs and preferences. Learn how RightNow CX helps companies to manage the customer experience across all platforms, including the Web, social networks and contact centers. By aligning customer data from all sources through RightNow CX, companies can provide agents accurate, up-to-date information to streamline customer interactions.
This course provides the foundation you need to begin configuring and using RightNow CX for your own business purposes. Learn how to customize the application appearance and create custom fields to suit your unique business needs. Explore how to create workspaces and design business rules to help you automate processes and increase efficiency in your service organization. Finally, gain insight on how RightNow Analytics can help you to reveal trends and opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Recognize how RightNowCX supports self-service, agent-assisted service, and peer-assisted service.
- Create business rules, standard text and variables to automate tasks and increase efficiency.
- Configure the application appearance and customize menus and fields to meet your unique business needs.
- Use analytics to reveal trends and opportunities.
- Configure user settings.
RightNow CX Application Overview
- RightNow Web Experience: User Overview
- RightNow Contact Center Experience: User Overview
- RightNow Engage Experience: User Overview
RightNow CX Application Configuration
- Application Appearance
- Staff Management
- RightNow Social Community/Cloud Monitor
- Service and Support Admin
- Answer Management Admin
- Site Configuration Admin
- RightNow Analytics Basics
Price (excl. tax)
2,280.- €BUY NOW