Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
Who should attend
This course is intended for database professionals who need to create and support a data warehousing solution. Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing a data warehouse.
- Developing SSIS packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Enforcing data integrity by using Master Data Services.
- Cleansing data by using Data Quality Services.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data extraction.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data loading.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Describe how BI solutions can consume data from the data warehouse.
Price (excl. tax)
1,490.- €BUY NOW