Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases
Who should attend
- Database Administrators
- Application Developers that fetch data from SQL Server databases
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Some experience with database design
- Completed Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (MOC 20461) or have equivalent knowledge
This hands-on course will teach you the skills you need to best maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database. You will learn how to use SQL Server 2014 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
Note: This course is designed for customers who are interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features in SQL Server 2014, but also the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
- Describe core database administration tasks and tools.
- Install and configure SQL Server 2014.
- Configure SQL Server databases and storage.
- Plan and implement a backup strategy.
- Restore databases from backups.
- Import and export data.
- Monitor SQL Server.
- Trace SQL Server activity.
- Manage SQL Server security.
- Audit data access and encrypt data.
- Perform ongoing database maintenance.
- Automate SQL Server maintenance with SQL Server Agent Jobs.
- Configure Database Mail, alerts and notifications.
E-Learning MOC on Demand
Price (excl. tax)
649.- €BUY NOW