IBM Cognos TM1: Manage Planning Applications for Existing TM1 Users (V9.5) SPVC
Who should attend
This course is intended for modelers.
You should have:
- Significant modeling experience using a previous version of TM1 (including the ability to write Rules in TM1)
- Understanding of the metrics and drivers of your business
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
Minimum Requirements (for PC) to use SPVC
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7
- Firefox, including V3.6.6
- Internet Explorer, including V8
- browser settings include:
- Java Runtime Environment must be installed and enabled in the web browser
- Web browser Pop-up blocking mechanisms must be set to allow pop-ups from elearn.ihost.com
- Cookies must be enabled
- CITRIX, for the remote lab (instructions to install included with the SPVC)
This is the self paced training version of IBM Cognos TM1: Manage Planning Applications for Existing TM1 Users (V9.5) classroom course. IBM Cognos TM1: Manage Planning Applications for Existing TM1 Users (V9.5) is a one-day, self paced course designed to teach existing TM1 modelers how to create managed planning applications in TM1 9.5 that will allow multiple users to review, edit and contribute plans on the Web using built-in workflow. Through hands-on exercises, participants will create and deploy managed planning applications, set up security, define workflow for these applications, examine modeling considerations for creating these applications, and explore new features in TM1 9.5 that apply to all TM1 clients.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Price (excl. tax)
330.- €BUY NOW