Introduction to Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics (V21) SPVC
Who should attend
This basic course is intended for:
- Anyone who has worked with IBM SPSS Statistics and wants to become better versed in the basic statistical capabilities of IBM SPSS Statistics Base
- Anyone with limited or no statistical background
- Anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge and statistical experience that were gained many years ago
- Complete Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics and/or Data Management and Manipulation with IBM SPSS Statistics courses or
- have experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (Version 15 or later) including familiarity with opening, defining, and saving data files and manipulating and saving output
- have General computer literacy
This is the self paced training version of Introduction to Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics classroom course. Introduction to Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics is a two day self-paced training course that provides an application-oriented introduction to the statistical component of IBM® SPSS® Statistics. Students will review several statistical techniques and discuss situations in which they would use each technique, the assumptions made by each method, how to set up the analysis, as well as how to interpret the results. This includes a broad range of techniques for exploring and summarizing data, as well as investigating and testing underlying relationships. Students will gain an understanding of when and why to use these various techniques as well as how to apply them with confidence, interpret their output, and graphically display the results.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
E-Learning IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC)
Price (excl. tax)
660.- €BUY NOW