Advanced Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics (V19) SPVC
Who should attend
This advanced course is for:
- Anyone who has worked with SPSS Statistics and wants to become better versed in the more advanced statistical capabilities.
- Anyone who has a solid understanding of statistics and wants to expand their knowledge of appropriate statistical procedures and how to set them up using SPSS Statistics.
- Analysts and Modelers
Students should have:
- On the job statistical experience or completion of the Introduction to Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics course and/or Intermediate-level statistics oriented courses.
- Knowledge of basic statistics, including linear regression.
- Knowledge of IBM SPSS Statistics Standard, IBM SPSS Statistics Professional, IBM SPSS Statistics Premium.
This is the self paced training version of Advanced Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics classroom course Advanced Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics is a three day self-paced training course that provides an application-oriented introduction to the advanced statistical methods available in IBM® SPSS® Statistics for data analysts and researchers. Students will review a variety of advanced statistical techniques and discuss situations in which each technique would be used, the assumptions made by each method, how to set up the analysis, as well as how to interpret the results. This includes a broad range of techniques for predicting both continuous and categorical outcomes, as well as methods to cluster cases, create statistical groupings of variables, and find similar cases using a large set of variables. Students will gain an understanding of when and why to use these various techniques as well as how to apply them with confidence and interpret their output.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Price (excl. tax)
990.- €BUY NOW