Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions, Part 1
Who should attend
The target audience for this training is Field Engineers responsible for installing and configuring the TelePresence products and software associated with the Cisco TelePresence Video Express solution.
This e-learning course provides field engineers with information regarding the features, functions, design, and planning for deployment of the Cisco TelePresence® Video Express Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) solution. This training focuses on solution features and benefits, and deployment planning, including design and support to prepare the learner for the TelePresence Video Field Engineer for Express Exam (500-007).
The course runs on PC or Mac computers and is supported with the following browsers: Safari (v5.x), Chrome (v21.x), or Firefox (v16.x and above) with Flash (v9.x and above). The training will not work with other browsers, including Internet Explorer.
Modules and Content:
- Lesson 1: Installing, Configuring, and Operating the Cisco® TelePresence C Series Codecs
- Lesson 2: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Lesson 3: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Cisco 5300 Multipoint Control Unit (MCU)
- Lesson 4: Installing, Configuring, Operating, and Troubleshooting Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Lesson 5: Installing, Configuring, Operating, and Troubleshooting Cisco TelePresence Content Server
Training Duration: 12 hours.
Price (excl. tax)
350.- €BUY NOW