Configuring Cisco UCS and Cisco Catalyst 3000
Subscription Duration: 365 days
The Configuring Cisco UCS and Cisco Catalyst 3000 e-Learning training will prepare partners for meeting with customers to describe the Cisco Catalyst 3000 System Architecture. The Cisco Catalyst 3000 is purpose-built to meet the unique converged infrastructure requirements of the remote office/branch office (ROBO) and mid-market commercial customers. This training complements the foundational Data Center/V Career Certification. Supported on Windows or Mac computing environments with: Safari (v5.x and above), Chrome (v21.x and above), orFirefox (v16.x and Flash v9.x and above) browsers.
The training will not work with other browsers, including Internet Explorer.
This course provides partners with training on the Cisco Catalyst 3750 switch and the UCS platform C-Series M3. The target audience includes partner sales and pre-sales teams.
Learning topics for UCS include:
- Overview of the Cisco C-series Rack-Mount Server line
- Understanding the GUI and CLI (Command Line Interface) to best configure the product
- Downloading firmware updates using Host Upgrade Utility
- Performing server BIOS updates using a variety of methods
- Understanding the features and benefits of the UCS C-Series Rack-Mount Servers P81E Virtual Interface Card (VIC)
Learning topics for the Catalyst 3750 include:
- Overview of the Catalyst 3000 switch series (describing the different models and how to position them in a modern hierarchical campus network design)
- Overview of the hardware and forwarding architecture
- Description of the control plane and how the IOS is organized on the Catalyst 3000 Series switch
- Licensing implications
Training Duration: 6-8 hours.
Price (excl. tax)
200.- €BUY NOW