Cisco Unified Communications on Unified Computing Systems
Who should attend
The target audiences for this training are: channel partners, system engineers, and network administrators.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications solutions.
- Basic knowledge of PC or server components such as CPU, memory, etc.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Cisco Unified Computing System architecture
- Manage and maintain the BIOS and Integrated Management Controller
- Explain VMware and set up the operating system
- Deploy Cisco Unified Communications applications on VMware
The software applications covered in this course include:
- Cisco Integrated Management Controller 1.4
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Manager 2.02
- VMware vSphere ESXi 5.0
This e-Learning course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement Cisco Unified Communications applications on Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS). Runs on PC or Mac computers. Downloadable version requires Safari browser (v5.x). The streaming version is supported with: Safari (v5.x), Chrome (v21.x), or Firefox (v11.x and Flash v9.x). The training will not work with other browsers including Internet Explorer.
Training Duration: 14 hours.
E-Learning Cisco Digital Learning
Price (excl. tax)
350.- €BUY NOW