Introducing Network Programmability Fundamentals
Subscription Duration: 365 days
This self-paced training will introduce IT professionals (Application Developers, Networking operators, Architects) to the power, the flexibility and the openness of the Programmable Infrastructure that Cisco is making available to customers with Cisco ONE and beyond. Learn about the tools now available to you like open APIs, network overlays and network virtualization and how to leverage them to address the use cases of various customer environments.
Networking professionals know that technology is always evolving. As networks continue to progress, how can IT professionals remain competitive in the job market?
The five–hour training on demand, “Introducing Cisco Network Programmability Fundamentals, ” can begin to prepare industry professionals for the next wave in networking technologies:flexible, open, and application-aware programmable infrastructure.
If you have Cisco certification at the CCNA® level or equivalent knowledge, and an intermediate level of skill in application development and programming languages, this course can provide understanding in six key areas that make up the Cisco software-enabled network:
- Module 1: Software-Defined Network (SDN) Basics
- Module 2: Cisco Open Network Environment (ONE) Framework
- Module 3: Programmatic APIs - Cisco One Platform Kit (onePK)
- Module 4: Controllers — Cisco Extensible Network Controller (XNC)
- Module 5: Virtual Network Overlays
- Module 6: OpenStack
From this first of four network programmability courses being released in 2013, you will learn the terminology and tools that can help you enhance your core networking competencies to include an emphasis on software.
With further study in this learning series, and future Cisco certification in this area, you will be able to:
- Complement your programming skills
- Harness the flexibility of the infrastructure
- Design network applications that can implement customer use cases requiring programmability
The following browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer 10
Price (excl. tax)
59.- €BUY NOW