Implementing Cisco Network Security
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe common network security concepts.
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure.
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services.
- Deploy basic firewalling services.
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services.
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management.
Follow On Courses
Subscription Duration: 365 days
The Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) v3.0 e-learning course focuses on security principles and technologies using Cisco security products to provide examples. It allows learners to understand common security concepts and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a "real-life" network infrastructure.
- Course Introduction
- Network Security Concepts
- Secure Network Devices
- Layer 2 Security
- Virtual Private Networks
- Advanced Topics
E-Learning Cisco Digital Learning
Price (excl. tax)
US$ 1,495.-BUY NOW