Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM201)
Who should attend
Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organizations’ Salesforce applications. Other groups that benefit from this course include power users, sales operations, and IT managers. Note that administrators of Salesforce Professional Edition should take Administration Essentials (Professional Edition).
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The prerequisites include a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality and completion of the following online courses, which are available at www.salesforce.com or, for salesforce.com customers, right from the Help Site in Salesforce:
- Getting Started: Navigating Salesforce
- Getting Started: Using the Sales Cloud
This comprehensive hands-on course is a must for new Salesforce administrators. Administration Essentials for New Admins is the core training that ensures your success with Salesforce. For maximum benefit, we recommend administrators take this course before starting a Salesforce deployment or when taking over an existing deployment. When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes.
- Create a secure Salesforce environment.
- Maintain and import clean data.
- Create high-value reports and dashboards.
- Setup workflow automation.
- Getting Around the App
- Setting Up the User Interface
- Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
- Up and Managing Users
- Security and Data Access
- Customization: Fields
- Managing Data
- Reports and Dashboards
- Service Cloud