Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning + EX442 (RH443)
Who should attend
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience.
During this course, you will learn:
- Tuning for use-case scenarios (for example, HPC, large memory, database, file server, and so on)
- Tuning for power consumption
- Tuning virtual machines (host and guest)
- Tuning memory and caches
- Tuning CPU and memory utilization using cgroups
- Gathering performance metrics and other data for tuning purposes
Red Hat® Enterprise Performance Tuning teaches senior Linux® system administrators about performance tuning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.This course discusses system architecture with an emphasis on:
- Understanding the implications on system performance.
- Methods for testing the effects of performance adjustments.
- Open source benchmarking utilities.
- Methods for analyzing system and networking performance.
- Tuning configurations for specific application loads.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Performance Tuning Exam (EX442). This version of the course includes the exam.