Red Hat Virtualization + EX318 (RH319)
Who should attend
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing enterprise servers who are interested in learning how to manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- IT professionals interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification
- IT professionals who have earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with Linux.
- Deploy Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform.
- Configure Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment (datacenters, clusters, and storage domains).
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot virtual machines (servers and desktops).
- Create virtual machine snapshots and explore high-availability options.
- Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment.
- Secure Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment with multilevel administrative roles.
- Monitor and create custom reports.
Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization (RH318) teaches experienced system administrators how to use the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux® managed through the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization suite. Students acquire the skills and knowledge to effectively create, deploy, manage, and migrate Linux virtual machines hosted on either dedicated Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor nodes or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager. With hands-on labs and a deep dive into the technology, this training course is the perfect first step for enterprise planning or executing a virtualization deployment strategy.
This course also helps candidates prepare for the Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator Exam (EX318), which, if passed, earns them the Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification.
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 3,610.- €
- Switzerland: 3,610.- €
- Red Hat Training Units: 15 RTU