Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236)
Who should attend
- Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining large storage clusters using Red Hat Storage
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or an equivalent level of knowledge is highly recommended
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience.
- Install and configure Red Hat Storage Server
- Create and manage different volume types
- Learn about IP failover for NFS and CIFS using CTDB
- Explore geo-replication
- Practice unified file and object storage using Swift
- Learn about snapshots
- Learn about the Hadoop plugin
This course is for senior system administrators and storage administrators who want to deploy scalable, highly available storage on off-the-shelf hardware and in the cloud.You will learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat® Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available CIFS and NFS using CTDB, unified file and object storage and geo-replication.
This course can help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage Exam (EX236).