Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437)
Who should attend
- Java developers and A-MQ administrators who need to understand how to build integration solutions with A-MQ, using message-oriented middleware with high performance and high availability capabilities.
- A basic understanding of distributed systems design challenges involving message-oriented middleware (MOM)
- A solid understanding of Java including Apache Maven and JBoss Developer Studio
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ installation
- Client connectivity and broker networks
- High availability, reliability, and load balancing
- Security for JBoss A-MQ
- Performance Tuning
- Managing JBoss A-MQ networks with Fabric
- Java Message Service (JMS) enhancements
- Heterogeneous environments
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437) is a two-day course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of the key concepts associated with Java Message Service (JMS) and Apache ActiveMQ.
Key concepts associated with JMS and Apache ActiveMQ/Fabric—including topologies, protocols, message groups virtual destinations, failover and high-availability. Students will learn how Apache ActiveMQ/Fuse Message Broker can be used with multiple communication protocols and in numerous client-broker and broker-broker topologies.