JBoss SOA: ESB Service Implementation with Exam (JB432)
Who should attend
Senior Java EE developers, including enterprise SOA architects and service developers who want to effectively develop and deploy ESB services to support their enterprises
- Java Enterprise knowledge
- 5+ years Java EE programming experience
- Basic XML scripting experience
The JBoss SOA ESB Service Implementation course with exam provides an overview of the JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform (JBoss SOA-P) and focuses on skills required to leverage the ESB. Designed for experienced Java™ EE developers, this course teaches the process for developing and deploying ESB services and providers. Students will enhance their ESB development skills while deploying and managing ESB services, like HTTP providers, JMS providers, transformation actions, and available built-in service actions. Through in-class investigation and hands-on labs, they will leave the class able to design, develop, deploy, and test ESB services in accordance with SOA design principles using JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS) and JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform.
Important note: This course emphasizes ESB development only and does not include tertiary development tasks that a JBoss SOA-P developer may need.
Course content summary
- JBoss SOA-P technologies overview
- How ESB providers and services work together
- Details of popular built-in ESB services and providers
- Writing custom ESB actions to leverage legacy services
- Using built-in actions to incorporate existing Drools, JPA, and EJB services
- Web services and JMS provider and service deployments to expose business functions
- Smooks and XSLT transformations to support diverse message formats
- JBDS tooling to build and deploy ESB services
Mit dem Red Hat Einstufungstest können Sie Ihren persönlichen Schulungsplan auf Grundlage Ihrer Erfahrung, Ihres Kenntnisstands und Ihrer gewünschten Ziele ermitteln.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request