Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
Who should attend
- Java developers and architects who need to learn how to use Camel, implement EIPs, and use Camel Fabric to publish custom components
- People who attended the previous version of this course (prior to August 2014) and who want to prepare for the updated Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421)
- Understanding of Java
- Java developments tools (i.e. Maven and Eclipse)
- Basic knowledge of the Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven
- Camel route building and execution
- Developing integration solutions with Camel
- Transforming data format in Camel
- Using Camel and Spring beans to implement on route processing
- Components for interaction with outside world (both default and custom)
- Testing Camel routes using JUint and test components
- Implementing error handling during route execution
- Enterprise integration via Fuse Fabric
- Threading aspects of routes for increased permformance
- Developing custom Camel components
Camel Development with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse (JB421) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
Camel development is organized around:
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing through one or more processors and endpoints
- Processors that massage, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel flow.
- Components that enable creating endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting messages.
Attendees will learn the skills required to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Camel. This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421).