Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II (JB348)
Who should attend
- Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
- At least 2 years' experience as a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform administrator
- JBoss Certified Application Administrators (EAP 6)
- JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) (highly recommended)
- JBoss Certified Application Administrator (JBCAA) Enterprise Application Platform 6 status is recommended but not required; students should at least be able to accomplish the tasks associated with the Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) Exam (EX248).
- Install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and optional components.
- Learn about clustering with an emphasis on tuning.
- Deploy to production and cloud environments.
- Script with CLI.
- Monitor and manage resources for Enterprise Application Platform.
- Manage, cluster, and tune a HornetQ messaging system.
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces.
JBoss® Application Administration II (JB348) prepares experienced system administrators to provision and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
Learn about clustering, performance tuning, and securing enterprise application platform instances, as well as troubleshooting and applying fixes. This course is the follow-on course for JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).