JBoss Seam Application Development with Exam (JB312)
Who should attend
- Enterprise systems architects
- Experienced enterprise Java developers
- Technical managers
- Developers who already have JSF and basic Seam knowledge
- Experience with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) or Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE™)
- A high-level understanding of enterprise and modern web application development
- Completion of the Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225) course or equivalent experience
The JBoss Seam Application Development course teaches experienced Java™ developers how to efficiently use Seam to intelligently tie components together and manage increasingly complex IT systems. The course focuses on the core of the JBoss Seam technology: rapid application development, an industry standard UI, Java Persistence API (JPA) integration, end-to-end security, and integrated tooling in JBoss Developer Studio. Using clear interactive lectures and hands-on labs, this course also introduces Seam integration points for rules engines and business process management in addition to covering the new JSR-299 CDI standard, a feature of Java EE 6.
This course also prepares students for the JBCD-Seam Exam (EX311).
Course content summary
- Use Conversations to manage User Tasks and Workspaces
- Create Seam Components to support business logic
- Apply Seam technologies, such as Bijection, to Persistence, Security, Navigation, and Validation
- Integrate web application development with JBoss Developer Studio (Eclipse)
Mit dem Red Hat Einstufungstest können Sie Ihren persönlichen Schulungsplan auf Grundlage Ihrer Erfahrung, Ihres Kenntnisstands und Ihrer gewünschten Ziele ermitteln.
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 3,017.- €
- Switzerland: 3,017.- €
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request