Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in ESB Exam (EX431)
Who should attend
- Experienced enterprise Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and JBoss ESB
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of JBoss ESB
In preparation to earn a Certificate of Expertise – ESB, Red Hat recommends:
- JBoss SOA: ESB Service Implementation (JB431)
- JBoss SOA: ESB Service Implementation Virtual (JB431VT)
- Certificate of Expertise – ESB exam objectives
Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in ESB Exam is a performance-based certificate exam. Individuals who earn the Certificate of Expertise–ESB credential have demonstrated the skills and knowledge to use JBoss® enterprise service bus (ESB) to enable communications between enterprise applications, including implementing and configuring communication endpoints and manipulating and transforming ESB messages.
Someone who holds a Certificate of Expertise–ESB is able to perform the following tasks:
- Understand Red Hat Boss Enterprise SOA Platform technologies.
- Write custom ESB actions to use legacy services.
- Use built-in actions to incorporate existing services.
- Leverage web services, Java™ Message Service providers, and service deployments to expose business functions.
- Apply transformations to support diverse message formats.
- Use Red Hat Boss Developer Studio tooling to build and deploy ESB services.
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 470.- €
- Switzerland: 470.- €
- Red Hat Training Units: 2 RTU
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request