Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Directory Services and Authentication Exam (EX423)
Who should attend
- Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for user account information and secured enterprise authentication mechanisms across multiple operating systems
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certification of Expertise or an RHCDS, RHCSS, or RHCA certification
Exam candidates must:
- Hold a current RHCE certification at the time the exam is taken.
- Have RH423 or equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.
- Review exam objectives for Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Directory Services and Authentication Exam (EX423).
The Red Hat® Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication Expertise Exam is a performance-based test of the skills covered in Red Hat Enterprise Directory Services and Authentication (RH423). To enroll in this exam, candidates must hold a current Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification.
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 850.- €
- Red Hat Training Units: 4 RTU
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date