Neutron Networking with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL306)
Who should attend
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud.
- RHCSA certification or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience.
Neutron Networking with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL306) is for system administrators intending to implement a network with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform or Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking. This course provides a deeper dive into Neutron networking than our Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL210) course.
Students will first learn the basics of networking, routing, and bridging in Linux. After that, students will install, configure, and use software-defined networks with Neutron on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Openstack Platform.
Course content summary
- Overview of Neutron architecture
- Deploy Open vSwitch and Linux bridge
- Use network namespaces and virtual devices
- Install Neutron networking
- Deploy L2 services
- Deploy DHCP agents
- Deploy L3 agents
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request