Neutron Networking with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL306)
Who should attend
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud.
- RHCSA certification or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience.
Neutron Networking with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL306) is for system administrators intending to implement a network with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform or Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking. This course provides a deeper dive into Neutron networking than our Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210) course.
Students will first learn the basics of networking, routing, and bridging in Linux. After that, students will install, configure, and use software-defined networks with Neutron on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Openstack Platform.
Course content summary
- Overview of Neutron architecture
- Deploy Open vSwitch and Linux bridge
- Use network namespaces and virtual devices
- Install Neutron networking
- Deploy L2 services
- Deploy DHCP agents
- Deploy L3 agents
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date