OpenShift Enterprise Administration with Expertise Exam (EX280) (CL281)
Who should attend
- Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, deploying OpenShift Enterprise.
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE®)-level skills are highly recommended.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience is required. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or equivalent experience is recommended.
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA or RHCE certifications, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
- Deploy OpenShift Enterprise infrastructure
- Deploy OpenShift Enterprise node
- Deploy applications to OpenShift Enterprise
- Manage applications running on OpenShift Enterprise
- Configure automatic and manual scaling for OpenShift Enterprise applications
OpenShift Enterprise Administration (CL280) is part of a series of courses from Red Hat® Training focused on emerging technology. This course is intended for system administrators who are implementing their own Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud computing environment using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
You will learn how to deploy, configure, monitor, and maintain OpenShift Enterprise broker and OpenShift Enterprise node hosts and how to deploy and manage applications in the OpenShift Enterprise cloud environment.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date