Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
Who should attend
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)-level skills
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management teaches you how to perform an initial configuration and setup of Red Hat CloudForms. Students will learn how to perform an initial configuration of CloudForms, how to implement auditing and compliance policies, how to provision virtual machines (VMs), and produce various reports.
Course content summary
- Perform initial configuration of CloudForms Appliance
- Deploy VMs
- Perform VM audits
- Perform policy-based management
- Run VM reports
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.