Red Hat OpenStack Administration with exam (CL211)
Who should attend
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge highly recommended
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack
- Deploy each Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy instances, and use Heat to deploy and customize instances
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Through hands-on labs, students will explore manually installing each service of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210). This version of the course includes the exam.