Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies (CEPH130)
Who should attend
- This course is intended for storage administrators, cloud operators, and developers wishing to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment.
- IT professionals who have earned an Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with Linux.
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Create a Red Hat Ceph Storage RBD client
- Deploy the Red Hat Ceph Storage RADOSGW
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Glance
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Cinder
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Keystone
Red Hat® Ceph Storage for OpenStack® Technologies (CEPH130) is part of the Emerging Technology series of courses from Red Hat Training. This course is designed for storage administrators or cloud operators who are intending to integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage into their OpenStack environment.
Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies provides an overview of the Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture and its deployment. This includes deploying the Ceph Storage Cluster (based on RADOS), the Ceph Object Gateway (based on RADOSGW), and the Ceph Block Device (based on RADOS Block Device, or RBD). This course also covers integration with Glance and Cinder in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform and configuring Red Hat Ceph Storage as a replacement for Swift (integration with Keystone).