Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125)
Who should attend
- This course is intended for storage administrators, cloud operators, and cloud developers who want to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within or outside the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment.
- Knowledge in Linux server administration and Linux command line
- Fundamental storage knowledge
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or the equivalent experience with Linux
- Deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Creating a Ceph Block Device client
- Deploying the Red Hat Ceph Storage Gateway objects
- Troubleshooting Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Red Hat Ceph Storage operations and tuning
- Integrating Red Hat Ceph Storage with Glance
- Integrating Red Hat Ceph Storage with Cinder
- Integrating Red Hat Ceph Storage with Keystone
Red Hat® Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125) is part of the Emerging Technology series of courses from Red Hat Training. This five-day course is designed for storage administrators or cloud operators who want to deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage in their production environment as well as their OpenStack® environment.
Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125) is structured around 3 segments. The first segment is an in-depth view of the Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture and provides instructions for deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage, including the Ceph Storage Cluster, the Ceph Object Gateway, and the Ceph Block Device. The second segment focuses on day-to-day operations of a Ceph Storage cluster together with some common troubleshooting and tuning techniques that storage administrators can use to provide 24x7 availability of the storage infrastructure. The third segment covers the integration of the Ceph Storage Cluster with Glance and Cinder in Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform. This segment also covers configuring Red Hat Ceph Storage as a replacement for Swift and integrating it with Keystone.