Riverbed WAN350 Implementing Enterprise Optimization Architectures (WAN350)
Who should attend
This course is specifically designed for Riverbed customers and resellers/partners involved in the design or deployment of the Riverbed product family in more complex enterprise environments. For students who need to perform more basic operational support and reporting, we recommend the course “WAN200 Optimization Essentials.
- Steelhead Appliance Deployment & Management training course or WAN200 Optimization Essentials required, and
- Certification as a RCSA/RCSP/CCNP/CCIP or the equivalent knowledge
- Describe the detailed working and configuration of RIOS optimisation
- Configure Steelhead appliances in virtual in-path deployments using the Interceptor, WCCP and PBR
- Configure and manage the Central Management Console
- Configure and Implement Inbound, Basic and Advanced QoS on Steelhead appliance
- Accelerate traffic along wide, fat pipes using HS-TCP and MX-TCP
- Configure Steelhead path selection
This 5-day solution-focused class offers an in-depth experience to the Riverbed Optimization System (RiOS) with hands-on installation and configuration experience using the Steelhead Appliance and Virtual Steelhead with Central Management Console deployment integration. This class provides common and advanced scenarios with QoS and both serial and parallel Steelhead clusters as well as virtual In-path lab-intensive deployments in PBR, WCCP and Interceptor infrastructure solutions.
This course is specifically designed for Riverbed customers and resellers/partners involved in the design or deployment of the Riverbed Steelhead product family in more complex enterprise environments. For students who need to perform more basic operational support and reporting we recommend the course “WAN200 Optimization Essentials”, and/or Riverbed University OnDemand Training.
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: US$ 5,000.-
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request