Exadata Database Machine Administration Workshop Ed 3 (D86531GC30)
This Exadata Database Machine Administration Workshop Ed 3 training introduces you to Oracle Exadata Database Machine. You'll learn about the various Exadata Database Machine features and configurations, with emphasis on the unique capabilities delivered by Exadata Storage Server.
- Describe Exadata Storage Server and how is it different from traditional database storage.
- List the key capabilities and features of Exadata Database Machine and Exadata Storage Server.
- Initially configure Exadata Database Machine and make appropriate up-front configuration decisions.
- Implement Exadata Storage Server security.
- Use query execution plans, statistics and wait events to examine Exadata Smart Scan.
- Describe various options and best-practice recommendations for consolidation on Exadata Database Machine.
- Describe various options for migrating to Database Machine and how to select the best approach.
- Perform various maintenance tasks on Exadata Database Machine.
- Configure Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c in conjunction with Exadata Database Machine.
- Monitor Exadata Database Machine using the monitoring infrastructure inherently within Exadata Database Machine, along with the monitoring capabilities exposed through Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c.
- Use other utilities for monitoring Exadata Database Machine which are supplied by Oracle.
Benefits to You
Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your Exadata Database Machines by understanding and implementing the best practices taught in this course.
Gain Hands-On Experience
Best-practice recommendations are highlighted throughout; and, where possible, the topics are reinforced through participation in structured hands-on lab exercises.
Who should attend
- Database Administrators
- System Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Sales Consultants
- Prior knowledge and understanding of Oracle Database 11g Release 2, including Automatic Storage Management (ASM) and Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- A working knowledge of Unix/Linux along with an understand of general networking, storage and system administration concepts.
- Configure I/O Resource Management
- Monitor Exadata Database Machine health and optimize performance
- Describe the key capabilities of Exadata Database Machine
- Identify the benefits of using Exadata Database Machine for different application classes
- Describe the architecture of Exadata Database Machine and its integration with Oracle Database, Clusterware and ASM
- Complete the initial configuration of Exadata Database Machine
- Describe various recommended approaches for migrating to Exadata Database Machine
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request