Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Performance Tuning Workshop (D83171GC10)
This course teaches you how to monitor the effects of a running Oracle WebLogic Server application on the overall system.
Learn how to:
- Describe a typical performance methodology
- Use a load-testing tool such as the Grinder
- Use command-line and graphical tools such as jps, jcmd, Java VisualVM, Mission Control, and Flight Recorder
- Generate and analyze performance data
- Tune operating system resources
- Tune Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and Oracle WebLogic Server parameters
Benefits to You
You develop skills to increase the performance and scalability of your organization’s applications and services with the Oracle WebLogic Server -- the world's #1 application server. You learn how to simplify deployment and significantly improve time-to-market.
Tune the System
You learn how to tune the system at different levels to ensure that applications run smoothly without overtaxing available resources. In addition, you develop an understanding of how performance-test data is generated, gathered, analyzed, and saved.
Identify Performance Differences
You learn how to use a combination of tools to examine system resource, Java Virtual Machine, and Oracle WebLogic Server runtime metrics so that you can identify performance differences before and after configuration changes. You also practice analyzing these differences to determine the settings that optimize application performance.
Who should attend
- Java EE Developers
- SOA Architect
- System Integrator
- Web Administrator
- Project Manager
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Adequate knowledge of administering Oracle WebLogic Server
- Basic knowledge of Java programming
- Configure a work manager for an application.
- Monitor and tune Java EE applications.
- Use a standard tuning methodology.
- Tune an operating system to support WebLogic.
- Monitor and tune JVM performance.
- Monitor and tune server performance.
- Monitor and tune cluster performance.
- Monitor and tune JDBC services.
- Monitor and tune a persistent store.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request