Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration (D79232GC10)
This Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration Ed 1 training teaches you how to use Oracle Data Guard. Expert Oracle University instructors will demonstrate how this solution protects your Oracle database against planned and unplanned downtimes.
- Build highly available systems.
- Offload business processing needs to another system.
- Offload backup needs to another system.
Benefits to You
You'll walk away from this course with an understanding of how Data Guard standby databases can be used to support various production functions. These functions include reporting, querying and testing, while in a standby role.
Oracle Data Guard 12c
This course will also teach you about the new Oracle Data Guard 12c features and architecture. You'll get a chance to explore topics like Oracle Active Data Guard, Far Sync, rolling upgrades and snapshot standby databases. Furthermore, enrolling in this course will help you learn how to manage and troubleshoot a Data Guard configuration.
Who should attend
- Database Administrators
- Technical Consultant
- Support Engineer
- Database Administration
- Linux operating system fundamentals
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I Ed 2 (D50102GC20)
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II Release 2 (D50079DE20)
- Basic understanding of PL/SQL and Triggers
- Use Data Guard to achieve a highly available Oracle database
- Use Data Guard standby databases to support production functions such as reporting, querying, testing, and performing backups
- Create and manage physical and logical standby databases
- Use Enterprise Manager Cloud Control and the Data Guard command-line interface (DGMGRL) to maintain a Data Guard configuration