Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c: Advanced Configuration Workshop (D76687)
Oracle Enterprise Manager (EM) Cloud Control 12c: Advanced Configuration Workshop teaches you to maximize availability and scalability with deployment of EM. Learn techniques for disaster recovery, security and command line operations.
- Expand the EM platform to multiple OMSs
- Recover in case of one OMS failure
- Understand load balancing within the EM framework
- Configure access to My Oracle Support
- Use command line interfaces and configure EM for monitoring
- Configure EM with a RAC database repository
Benefits To You:
Discover how Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c can help your organization streamline IT management processes and guide you in your transformation to the cloud. You will see how your organization can realize a 10-20% productivity increase due to labor cost savings resulting from cloud lifecycle management features. You will also see how Enterprise Manager 12c can provide up to ten times faster provisioning of applications in enterprise private clouds.
This course will also introduce you to configuration concepts. You'll have an opportunity to solidify them as you navigate through a series of hands-on labs to build a higher available system.
- Familiarity with: Enterprise Manager base install, basic EM components control commands, command line environments (UNIX, Linux preferred)
- Familiarity with command line environments (Linux, Unix)
- Familiarity with basic database administrative commands
- Familiarity with general RAC database layout
- Deploy management agents in various forms
- Setup a load balancer within the EM framework
- Understand techniques for disaster recovery of EM in an HA environment
- Implement security of EM framework
- Maximize the use of My Oracle Support
- Become familiar with silent and command line EM operations
- Deploy EM with a 2-node RAC repository for High Availability and Scalability
- Configure Oracle Management Services (OMS) and expand to multiple OMSs