Oracle Service Bus 11g: System Administration (D68260GC10)
Oracle Service Bus enables the integration of services that support a variety of different protocols, security policies, and service level agreements.
In this course, you learn how to install and configure OSB 11g, and also gain hands-on experience in administrating its different components by using the Service Bus Console, WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST), and WebLogic Server Administration console.
It also covers the management, monitoring, securing, and high availibility of services hosted through Oracle Service Bus 11g.
- Install and configure the OSB 11g product
- Manage service bus
- Implement Oracle Web Services Manager security in securing OSB services
- Monitor service bus
- Implement service bus high availability
- Tune the performance of the OSB runtime and also incorporate service lifecycle governance
Who should attend
- Technical Administrator
- System Administrator
- Security Administrators
- Migrate an OSB configuration from staging to production environments
- Automate OSB tasks using WLST scripts
- Monitor service bus health and SLAs
- Install OSB 11g and initialize a domain and database support
- Define service level agreements that trigger alerts
- Configure transport and message-based security policies
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request