NetApp Data Protection Administration (DATAPROT)
Each delegate receives a free NetApp exam voucher with this course. The voucher can be used to take any NetApp certification exam through Pearson VUE.
Who should attend
NetApp customers, partners, and employees
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 Administration (D8CADM)
- Data ONTAP Cluster-Mode Fundamentals (WBT)
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe NetApp protection technology and the NetApp integrated data-protection solutions that are supported in Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3
- Design, implement and manage Snapshot copies
- Design, implement and manage Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 SnapMirror replication
- Design, implement and manage Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 SnapVault replication
- Use OnCommand System Manager to set up and manage backup and restore operations
- Understand how to implement the NDMP protocol in Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3
Become proficient with Data ONTAP Snapshot®, SnapRestore®, SnapMirror®, SnapVault®, Open Systems SnapVault, and NDMP technologies used to replicate and restore mission-critical data in the enterprise. Backup and restore operations are taught using the NetApp storage system command line and OnCommand System Manager. The course also provides an overview of the Data ONTAP 8.3 MetroCluster solution.
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/Berlin