Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications (MOC 20695)
MOC ON DEMAND OPTIONS
You can take this Course in three alternatives:
1. MOC On Demand Core (649€)
The basic MOC On-Demand package, including digital MOC courseware.
2. MOC On Demand Advanced (1.490€)
MOC On Demand Core including additionally:
- Two MCT Technology Days
- Exam vouchers
- Measure-Up Practice Test
3. MOC On Demand Prime (plus 399€)
Includes all the advantages of the Advanced package, with the difference that the Practice part is conducted in a classic MOC classroom training in full length. This way, in addition to practical classroom training, the participants get the opportunity to study the course content and have hands-on labs for up to 90 days, in a timely fashion. Fast Lane guarantees the successful passing of the exam.
When booking your MOC Classroom Training, please specify in the comment field whether you would like the MOC on Demand package as well.
Who should attend
This course is intended for IT professionals who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and apps across medium/large/enterprise organizations, and for individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-695.
Before attending this course, students must have system administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of management tasks using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
This 5-day course describes how to assess operating system and application deployment options, determine the most appropriate deployment strategy, and then implement a lite-touch or zero-touch deployment solution for Windows devices and apps. Solutions covered in this course include operating system deployment scenarios using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess the network environment for supporting operating system and application deployment.
- Determine operating system deployment strategies.
- Assess application compatibility.
- Plan and implement user state migration.
- Determine an image management strategy.
- Prepare for deployments using the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK).
- Support PXE-initiated and multicast operating system deployments.
- Implement operating system deployment by using the MDT.
- Implement operating system deployment by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Integrate MDT and Configuration Manager for operating system deployment.
- Activate clients and manage additional configuration settings.
- Deploy Office 2013.
- Module 1: Assessing the Network Environment for Supporting Operating System and Application Deployment
- Module 2: Determining Operating System Deployment Strategies
- Module 3: Assessing Application Compatibility
- Module 4: Planning and Implementing User State Migration
- Module 5: Determining an Image Management Strategy
- Module 6: Preparing For Deployments Using Windows ADK
- Module 7: Supporting PXE-Initiated and Multicast Operating System Deployments
- Module 8: Implementing Operating System Deployment by Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Module 9: Implementing Operating System Deployment by Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Module 10: Integrating MDT and Configuration Manager for Operating System Deployment
- Module 11: Activating Clients and Managing Additional Configuration Settings
- Module 12: Deploying Office 2013