Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions (MOC 20489)
MOC ON DEMAND OPTIONS
You can take this Course in three alternatives:
1. MOC On Demand Core (649€)
The basic MOC On-Demand package, including digital MOC courseware.
2. MOC On Demand Advanced (1.490€)
MOC On Demand Core including additionally:
- Two MCT Technology Days
- Exam vouchers
- Measure-Up Practice Test
3. MOC On Demand Prime (plus 399€)
Includes all the advantages of the Advanced package, with the difference that the Practice part is conducted in a classic MOC classroom training in full length. This way, in addition to practical classroom training, the participants get the opportunity to study the course content and have hands-on labs for up to 90 days, in a timely fashion. Fast Lane guarantees the successful passing of the exam.
When booking your MOC Classroom Training, please specify in the comment field whether you would like the MOC on Demand package as well.
Who should attend
The course is intended for professional developers who develop solutions for SharePoint products and technologies in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed course Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions (MOC 20488) (or equivalent knowledge).
- A working knowledge of using Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012 to develop solutions.
- A basic working knowledge of SharePoint solution development, either in SharePoint 2013 or in earlier versions of SharePoint.
- A working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- A basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
This course provides SharePoint developers the information needed to implement SharePoint solutions using Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata Service (MMS), Business Connectivity Services (BCS), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Web Content Management (WCM), Social Computing features and SharePoint Apps.
- Module 1: Creating Robust and Efficient Apps for SharePoint
- Module 2: Developing Managed Metadata Solutions
- Module 3: Interacting with the Search Service
- Module 4: Customizing the Search Experience
- Module 5: Implementing Enterprise Content Management
- Module 6: Developing a Publishing Site for Web Content
- Module 7: Structuring and Publishing Websites for All Users
- Module 8: Developing Optimized Internet Sites
- Module 9: Working with Business Connectivity Services
- Module 10: Creating Advanced Business Data Connectivity Models
- Module 11: Working with Business Data In Client Applications
- Module 12: Managing and Accessing User Profile Data
- Module 13: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
- Module 14: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Custom SharePoint Solutions