Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MOC 20342)
MOC ON DEMAND OPTIONS
You can take this Course in three alternatives:
1. MOC On Demand Core (649€)
The basic MOC On-Demand package, including digital MOC courseware.
2. MOC On Demand Advanced (1.499€)
MOC On Demand Core including additionally:
- Two MCT Technology Days
- Exam vouchers
- Measure-Up Practice Test
3. MOC On Demand Prime (plus 399€)
Includes all the advantages of the Advanced package, with the difference that the Practice part is conducted in a classic MOC classroom training in full length. This way, in addition to practical classroom training, the participants get the opportunity to study the course content and have hands-on labs for up to 90 days, in a timely fashion. Fast Lane guarantees the successful passing of the exam.
When booking your MOC Classroom Training, please specify in the comment field whether you would like the MOC on Demand package as well.
Who should attend
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2013 or with previous versions of Exchange Server.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Passed 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use the Windows PowerShell 3.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
- Module 1: Designing and Implementing Site Resilience
- Module 2: Planning Virtualization for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Module 3: Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Module 4: Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Module 6: Designing and Implementing Message Retention
- Module 7: Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
- Module 8: Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
- Module 9: Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Module 10: Designing and Implementing Integration with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Module 11: Designing and Implementing Messaging Coexistence
- Module 12: Designing and Implementing Exchange Server Upgrades
Please see below our alternative, English language, FLEX course options.
Time zone: Europe/London