Juniper Networks SDN Fundamentals (JSDNF)
Who should attend
The primary audiences for this course are the following:
- Network engineers with the desire to learn about software defined networking; and
- Engineers who are interested in hands-on experience with Juniper Contrail.
JSDNF is an introductory-level course.
The following are the prerequisites for this course:
- Fundamental understanding of network design; and
- An understanding of network protocols such as BGP, OSPF, and STP.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the need for SDN and which problems it can help solve.
- Discuss SDN and its different implementations.
- Identify the different areas where SDN can be utilized.
- Describe the OpenFlow protocol.
- Discuss different real-world implementations of SDN.
- Describe a Contrail use case.
This one-day course is designed to provide students with an overview of software defined networking (SDN). Students will gain knowledge of why SDN is needed and how it solves problems in today's networking. Students will also get some experience with the basic features of Juniper Contrail through hands-on labs.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date