Integrating Juniper Networks Firewalls and VPNs into High-Performance Networks (IFVH)
Authorised Juniper training provided in association with INDC Training (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), a Juniper Networks Authorised Education Partner (JNAEP).
Who should attend
This course is intended for network engineers, network support personnel, and reseller support personnel.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Configure virtual systems, including standard, IP-based, and transparent mode.
- Configure dynamic routing protocols, including OSPF and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Configure multicast operations, including Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Protocol Independent Multicast—Sparse Mode (PIM-SM).
- Configure high availability in both static routing and dynamic routing environments.
- Configure traffic shaping features.
- Verify operations and troubleshoot all previous configurations.
This three-day course focuses on the ScreenOS features that are typically necessary in large-scale networks, including dynamic routing, virtual systems, traffic shaping, and high availability. Upon completing this course, students should be able to successfully install and configure ScreenOS devices. Students should also be able to verify that a ScreenOS device is interoperating in the network as desired. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students gain experience in configuring, testing, and troubleshooting these advanced features of ScreenOS software. This course is based on ScreenOS version 6.2.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date