E-Series Routing Protocols (CIRCUIT)
Who should attend
This course is intended for technical network professionals responsible for the integration, configuration, and management of E-series router networks.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The prerequisites for the E-series Routing Protocols course are knowledge of IP in an ISP environment and the Introduction to Juniper Introduction to Juniper Networks Routers – E-Series (ERX) course.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Configure PPP, POS, Ethernet, ATM, and VLAN interfaces on the E-series router;
- Configure the E-series router for OSPF;
- Configure the E-series router for IS-IS;
- Configure the E-series router for BGP; and
- Describe fundamental E-series system administration tasks.
This course is designed to provide technical network professionals with the skills they need to be able to successfully install, configure, and troubleshoot the E-series router in a dedicated access network running various routing protocols. The course covers the fundamentals of PPP, POS, ATM, VLANs, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP4 as well as E-series system administration. The course consists of over 50% hands-on exercises.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date