E-Series Broadband Remote Access Server Configuration Basics (BB)
Who should attend
This course is intended for technical network professionals responsible for the integration, configuration, and management of E-series router networks.
The prerequisites for the E-series B-RAS Configuration Basics course are knowledge of IP in an ISP environment and the Introduction to Juniper Networks Routers – E-Series (ERX) course.
- Configure IP-over-ATM interfaces;
- Configure bridged Ethernet interfaces;
- Configure PPP-over-ATM interfaces;
- Configure PPP-over-Ethernet interfaces;
- Configure dynamic interfaces;
- Configure L2TP;
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues;
- Configure fundamental policy management; and
- Describe E-series router system administration tasks
This course is designed to provide technical network professionals with the skills needed to successfully install, configure, and troubleshoot the E-series platform to act as a broadband remote access server (B-RAS). The course covers the fundamentals of B-RAS, ATM, IP over ATM, bridged Ethernet, PPP over ATM, PPP over Ethernet, VLANs, dynamic interfaces, L2TP, policy management as well as E-series router systems administration.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date